A “general” dentist is a dentist who covers the wide range of necessary primary dental care procedures for patients. Some practices that treat patients of all ages refer to this type of dentistry as family dentistry, while some general dentists restrict their treatment to adults only. Dr. LeeAnn Hatfield is a family dentist who provides general dentistry in Greer, South Carolina, for patients of all ages. Our general services include:
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental Fillings
- Dental Sealants
- Fluoride Treatments
- Night Guards
- Same-Day Dental Emergency Care
Our dentist holds many duties and responsibilities, beyond simply performing dental procedures. A great general dentist must be able to:
- Educate patients of all ages about proper hygiene and care of the teeth and gums.
- Conduct thorough preventive dentistry, including prophylaxis (teeth cleaning), oral cancer screenings, the application of sealants, fluoride treatment, and more where needed.
- Communicate clearly about treatment options.
- Listen to and respond thoughtfully to patients’ questions and concerns.
If you are looking for a skilled, reliable dental team and a dentist who puts your needs and concerns first, you have come to the right place! Dr. LeeAnn Hatfield and her team provide a wide range of services for the whole family, which means everyone can receive the dental care they need in one convenient location. Call us today at 864-968-8811 and arrange your visit to Hatfield Cosmetic & Family Dentist!